Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No Place Like Home

Okay so I know I should be working, but IT'S SO BORING!!! Right now I'm so ready to go home and blop my fat ass into the recliner with the TV remote and my dogs on my lap and watch re-runs of Charmed. But however I can not do that.

I'm sitting here listening to my co-workers talk about the stupid laws that are actually in that Kansas Statues. I tell you our state has got to be the dumbest one in the United States.

As I sit here typing this, I'm thinking of what needs to be done before my wedding that is May 26th. I'm freaking out right now because Jay has not got his or his best mans FREAKIN tuxes yet. WTF? I've asked him several times, please baby get this down for me. That way I don't have to stress out about it. He keeps saying that he is getting them from Ebay, UM OK. I only hope to the powers above that what ever he orders off Ebay will NOT BE SOME DAMN TUX WITH RUFFLES IN THE FRONT.

I just saw one of my co-workers before and after pictures from her personal trainer. Yeah I could of had some if i would of stuck with it. I quit because I'm a quitter. I don't care I'm going to the fat doctor on Monday LOL.

Well that is it for now I have to go back to work as they are paying me to answer phone calls, why it's beyond me.

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I had no IDEA you wereplanning a wedding! You better keep up with this blog!!!!!!!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

I will I PROMISE!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home