Friday, April 28, 2006

After Shock...

Well last night as I stated the girls and I (and one guy but hey he is one of the girls too!!) went out to a bar here in the town I work in. I of course had to go home and take care of Katie and take a quick shower before I went, so that is what I did.

I met everyone at the bar at 7:30, and I was planning on leaving at 9 and going home to get some good sleep. HEHEHE, that didn't happen. I also wasn't planning on drinking that much, HEHEHE that didn't happen either. LOL.

I bought this new kind of drink calld PEELS which is what Budwieser is putting out now, um...I suggest no one EVER drink that crap! I know I won't. I had one sip of it and that was enough for me!!! I went and got a Bacardi Watermelon instead, which suited me just fine. I had um...2 1/2 of those and I hadn't had anything to eat all day except a bean burrito!! UM...I WAS GONE!!!

I fell off the bench we were sitting on and now I have this HUGE bruise on my shin. O'well I had fun. I got home around 11:00pm which wasn't to bad, and stayed up until 11:30, trying to figure out where I'd last seen my sock. Why in the world I was so worried about a damn sock is beyond me! LOL. Then I crashed into bed around 11:30. The alarm went off this morning at 5:45, boy did that ever come so quickly!!! Well needless to say I'm hung over, can't think worth the poo, and can't speak either. I think I may be still drunk. This will be interesting how this day plays itself out. LOL. Poor customers !!! LOL.

Well I better get back to work, not that I'm busy or anything, Just that I'm done typing for now.

Oh I'm getting a digital camera sometime in the next 2 weeks, YIPPIIEEE!!!!!

1 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

butterflychic26-I am glad you enjoyed your much needed nite out! thnx for the drink warning because I drink Bud beer and might have tried thier new drink. did u ever find your sock?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home