Wednesday, April 05, 2006

FINALLY


After about 4 hours of brainstorming I finally remembered how to do HTML. Goodness I can be SO blonde sometimes! I'm exhausted, I have had no sleep since Monday night. But Right now I'm watching American Idol. I'm really not into this season as I was last season, for the last couple of weeks its been basically background noise while I do other things.

I had a terrible day at work today. The phones never stopped ringing, and it was always the same thing over and over again. I can't call out long distance, aren't I supposed to have long distance? I felt like a freaking robot repeating myself over, and over, and over again. Then I ran a CC for a customer and accidentally ran it for 20 dollars Less then the amount she owed. So i voided that transaction and then reran the card, (not thinking), for the right amount, when I should of just ran the card again for 20.00 more, and not voided the first transaction. I wasn't thinking. Well I sure did catch HELL for that from the customer. Course I couldn't blame her I would of been mad too.

Well I'm leaving on this note...with a picture of James and I. I asked him the other day if he minded if I put his name and pic up on my sites. He stated No he didn't care. I'm hopefully in the near future going to get a really good digital camera that takes pictures and video, that way I can post all the stupid and silly things I take pictures of. Oh alright it's to post pictures of our 3, 4 legged children, Katie, Jade, and Lady!!! Oh well doggies are always good pictures too, they are almost as cute, messy, and demanding as children!!! Well anyways here's the pic.

Goodnight all, have a wonderful evening and I'll be sure to post tomorrow. (mostly wedding stuff probably ).




0 of you stopped by and said:

Post a Comment

<< Home