Friday, April 28, 2006

For all my friends...

The following poem is for all of you who are my friends online, and especially for that one special friend who has been with me through thick and thin, good and bad, ugly and even uglier. We've been friends for such a long time, I don't know if she knows that our friendship has meant the world to me. How our friendship has brought me happiness in my darkest days, for that I thank her. *Wink* You know who you are!



My Friend
by Sammy Lane Sharp



We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife

A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears.

A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To wipe away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.

A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need -
Thank you, precious friend

1 of you stopped by and said:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

beautiful poem! {{hug}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home