Tuesday, April 25, 2006

front of dress

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger bethanie said...

Holy crap! A lot has happened in your world! Hope you're doing ok!

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

What do I do with my dress? It hasn't been altered yet and still has the tags on it. Let me know.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Bethanie - Holy crap! I like that saying (especially when Ray Ramono's dad Frank says it on everybody loves raymond!)

Yes alot of things have happened in my life.....things that will make me stronger (and much more pickier of who I pick to be with).

As my mom states, Dust your feet off and go on with your life.

I guess that is easier said than done, but I will try my best!!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Your dress is sooo pretty!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home