Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fun With Mom...Exhausted with Wedding Plans

I'm leaving a picture of what Laura's dress looks like for my wedding. I will not post my gown until after the wedding (it's got to be a surprise!!)

Well today My mom and I went to pick up my wedding dress, OH OH OH I feel like a princess in this dress!!! I love it and Wish I could wear it all the time!! (Is that sick?). We had a blast, my mom and I have just recently (since I moved out) started getting along, and I think it's because we don't have to see each other everday LOL. We went to David Bridals to get the dress, Jim Bob's to eat (YUMMIE), Walmart, Hobby Lobby, some antique stores called Connies and Southside. It was fun. We left this morning at 10 and got back this evening at 6. We had a LONG LONG discussion of what has been happening with the whole remodeling J's house and me crying and not getting anywhere. She told me that I have some thinking to do, and she nor my dad would be upset if I cancelled the whole thing all together, no matter how much everything cost them so far. All they want is for me to be happy. I thought and thought about this, went over to J's and we had a big discussion, arguement, and the a discussion again. We have both come to the agreement that yes we do not know everything about each other yet, but we both no this. We both want to live in a nice house and have nice things. YEAH!!! I believe my stress has just went from HIGH to LOW. He is right now as I type this cleanin the house, and putting the carpet down.

My mother and I are going over at NOON tomorrow and clean clean clean. I can't do this myself or J himself, we need help it's too big of a challenge for the both of us. He didn't like it at first, but then he saw my point (i'm glad). I lost it tonight and now he knows what the real "bitch" in me is like. I did apologize for that. But at the end of the conversation we kissed and i was all mushy all over again. So this is how I know I do diffiantly want to marry him. I know what ever struggle God puts in front of us we can get through it. Because God never gives us more than what we can handle. I love love love him so much, and I made sure he knew this! He loves me too, and I am glad he didn't run screaming from the house when I become Possessed with "Ms. Bitch". Now he knows that I can snap, that I'm not happy all the time.

Well with that being said, and I'm so EXHAUSTED right now, and I'm going to bed, and getting up early in the morning to clean my apartment, do my laundry and then clean his house (i'll be tired tomorrow too :( )

1 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

woohoo! I am glad things are looking up for you. And no it is not 'sick' to want to wear your wedding gown that makes you feel beautiful, it sounds like things are finally coming together. I am happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home