Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Just here....

Well today was a different day for me. I basically walked around the day numb. No emotion no nothing, just there physically but not mentally. Just really "blah" I guess. Work was sucky, I do not like being blamed for turning off phone service when the customer didn't pay their bill in the first place. It's not my fault they can't pay bills first and have fun last.

This is a pet peeve of mine, especially now that I live on my own. You have to pay your bills before you go out and have fun. I must be an old 26 year old, since alot of the customers that call in sound older than me. I don't understand it. I hate putting bills off I get really nervous and feel guilty if I don't pay them. But again that's just me I guess.

Well I haven't heard from J, didn't think I would. I will message him either tonight or tomorrow and let him know that my parents will have his camera and my set of the wedding rings at their house on Thursday when he drops off the money for the couch.

What hurts me the most is that he did even try to make contact with me, to try and work things out. This makes me think that what we had was nothing to him. I don't know, maybe I'm just being irrational. But it does make one think, "Was I not worth fighting for?", guess not....

Well enough of the pity part for me. I'm no longer stressed out of my mind, which to me is a good thing.

Jade has to go to the vet tomorrow morning, she is getting spade, because I do not want puppies!!! She is also getting her hernia and dew claws taken off. She will be in the "animal" hospital until saturday morning. Poor Poor Poor baby!!!! I'll miss her so much, and I don't know about Katie, she just may say, WOOOHOOO all the toys and bones are MINE MINE MINE!!!!

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

Do you want to go to church with me on Sunday? I want someone to go with me the first time and Allen works. It starts at 9. If you want you could come down early and we could go to breakfast at Denny's or something. Might be fun.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

church? church where?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home