Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Men are Asses...Obvisouly a lesson was not learned...

conversation between J and I on messenger. It took all it could for me not to say WTF? at his first comments. WAS HE NOT THERE WHEN THIS WAS ALL HAPPENING? DID HE NOT SEE THE FRUSTRATION? DID HE NOT SEE THAT I NEED SOME F'IN HELP? DOES HE NOT SEE THAT HE IS A VERY LAZY GUY, THAT MUST BLAME OTHERS WHEN HE HIMSELF IS NOT PERFECT? Um...i'm guess not!!!


J: well u will have ur money thursday
J: but i do no one thing rthat this is not my fault at all
J: i didnt do anything wrong or lie to u one bit
J: i was always honest and straight foward with u from the get go


angel_eyes24_79: ok
angel_eyes24_79: nobodys fault james, never said it was anybody's fault...
angel_eyes24_79: i'm not pointing blame on anyone

J: i am u didnt ever let me see u the real u

angel_eyes24_79: ok
angel_eyes24_79: i gave you nothing but the real me, and I'm sorry if i hurt you...i only did what I thought was best...

J: no u didnt give me the real maybe the last month u did
J: but u never talked to me told me what was really gong on bother u


angel_eyes24_79: nothing was bothering me until the last month in which you saw...the first months were great and that is too a part of me....i have always been up front and honest with you from the get go...about everything...and I'm sorry if you don't think so...it hurts me just as much as you of what has happened...

J: at least u did this a month before the wedding instead of the day of
J: well im sorry i cant give u what u need maybe one day u will find someone that can


angel_eyes24_79: the same way with you...you have to know that I do love you...that is the only reason I did this....you don't know how much making the decision that I ultimatly had to make hurt me...it hurt to make that decision...this is not what I wanted to happen...

J: well i guess love is nto enough anymore

angel_eyes24_79: love is what made the decision...my love for you to have the woman of your dreams is what went with my decision...I am not that woman...you had to see that in the last month we weren't getting along...we kept butting heads...this would not have worked...and love does have everything to do with this...if you did not see my emotions the through out the weekend as love...then I guess we didn't have what I thought

J: well that soung ur mom when she was trying to get me to stop all thus before u showed back up
J: tellin me u wasnt the one for me and me for u


angel_eyes24_79: I stated to you last night my parents did not have anything to do with my decision...so don't blame them

J: im not

angel_eyes24_79: as I stated there is no blame on anyone...James I prayed for this to work every night for 3 1/2 weeks...you think i wanted this? I didn't...this is not what played in my head a month ago...not at all...

J: ok


angel_eyes24_79: well what do you want me to say? I'm not going to lie...and I'm not trying to say all this to make you feel like I'm a good person...I just want you know what I have and had for you was real...real enough to break me down...real enough to make me cry...as you do know this...I do not cry easily...I have never shown anyone what I have shown you...what I showed you was me...the whole package...you got it...and I'm sorry if you don't think so

angel_eyes24_79: but like i said the ring and your camera will be at my parents thursday they will give it to you

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS PERSON IN THIS POSTING IS NOT WHO I FELL IN LOVE WITH, THIS IS THE MAN THAT I SAW FOR THE LAST 3 1/2 WEEKS. SO THEREFORE I GUESS I CAN TURN AROUND AND SAY, YOU DIDN'T SHOW ME YOUR TRUE SELF EITHER BUDDY. AND THIS MAKES ME FEEL 100 PERCENT BETTER IN THE DECISION I MADE. EVEN THOUGH HE IS PLAYING ME TO BE THE BITCH IN THIS TO ALL HIS FRIENDS AND HIS FAMILY, BUT TECHNICALLY HE IS BEING PLAYED THE ASS THAT HE IS IN THE WHOLE. SO PFFFT ON HIM...AND I'M NOT WAISTING ANYMORE TEARS ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

think i'm angry? you've got it right...how dare he start out the conversation like he did...i can see he is hurting...but my god..I DO BELIEVE I HANDLED MY PART OF THE CONVERSATION WELL...BETTER THAN MOST IN MY SHOES WOULD OF DONE!!! I THINK IF I WAS ONE OF MY FRIENDS THEY WOULD OF JUST WALKED OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND RANG HIS NECK. (HE ONLY LIVES 5 BLOCKS SOUTH AND 4 BLOCKS WEST OF ME, SO THIS IS POSSIBLE, LOL).

OH AND LETS NOT MENTION ALL THE MISS USED WORDS AND TYPOS IN HIS PART OF HIS CONVERSATION. HOW COULD I SEE ANYTHING IN THIS GUY!!! GOOD LORD WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! ARRGGHH...WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT THIS GIRLIE IS NOT ONE BIT UPSET ABOUT THE DECISION THAT I HAD MADE, AND FRANKLY I'M GLAD I MADE IT. HE'LL GET A GIRL THAT WILL BE WILLING TO LET HIM WALK ALL OVER HER AND TALK DOWN TO HER, AND I DO FEEL SORRY FOR HER!!!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous cnhpuresugar said...

Ya, you definitely have afriend that would have gone over to his place and wrung his neck, or even better got a bunch of her guys friends to go a beat the shit out of him. You are sooo much better off without his bullshit. I'm proud of you. When we first met I think you would have taken his crap and just made excuses for him. But then again, lol, maybe not. Love ya chica

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

yes, you are 100% correct when you said "men are such asses" I havent met one yet that wasnt. A girl w/ a backbone, you are doing great butterflychic!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yup, you did what is best for you! You held your own great!

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on butterflychic26.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research presents that closely 60% of all USA grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Furry Vengeance 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home