Saturday, April 29, 2006

My new camera







Here I am trying to figure out how the heck to put the neck strap on the stupid thing!

(I'm at my brother and sister-in-laws house)

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

lol...thats great you bought it! looks complicated, ewwwwwww

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi
It's rebecca...thanks for the birdie info...I saw momma there yesterday...that was the first time in a week...but I will leave them alone...I am glad that picking baby up and put him back in the nest and re-hanging the wreath was the right thing.

Tell me how you like the camera..I am thinking of a photography class this summer with time off and I wanna buy a *great* camera. I have just been readin consumer reports on line for tips.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

barngoddess - Well that was the only difficult part of the whole thing LOL. I still haven't figured out how to correctly put the stupid strap on the camera yet. Um...yea, I'm a blonde! But I love the camera!!!! I'm glad I went on ahead and bought it, even though I did hurt my pocket book a little, LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home