Friday, April 21, 2006

My Very First Tag!!!

Lisa has tagged me and I have to write 6 things that is weird about me. Oh goodie now I won't have any friends left!!!

1. I can not stand the feel or the sound of cardboard boxes.

2. I have no toenails on my pinky toes, none, zilch, nada.

3. I use hand sanitizer like every half hour, and I don't know why.

4. I eat ketchup on my macaroni and cheese (i know gross!)

5. When I sleep I move my right let back and forth, it rocks me to sleep.

6. I can not stand wearing shoes or socks inside the house
.


I really had to think on some of those!! That was harder than I thought!! Geesh!!!

Well lets see only one person I know that hasn't been tagged yet that is on my daily reads is Laura. So Tag Laura you're it!!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I'm so with you on the not wearing socks or shoes inside the house. Luckily most people I know don't mind if I kick off my shoes when I visit.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

you are weird! lol, not too weird tho, weird in a good way. I still like ya!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Ashley & Charles said...

You're not weird. My hubbie eats ketchup with his macncheese, and I do 5 & 6. I think everyone has their quirks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home