Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pictures of me when I was young...oh the days....

PICTURES OF ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG...OH THE DAYS!!!





I think this is when I was 2 1/2 years old, not sure, the back doesn't say, Um...I don't know what I'm doing with my hand on my ear. Mom says that was a nervous habit I had whenever my picture was taken at that age, hmmm....yeppers this proves I that I was destined to be a wierdo.





This is my most favorite picture of all times, I look so innocent here!! Little does anyone know I was not, and still not. LOL.





Here I was about 12 or 13 I can't remember which, I do believe maybe 12 it was in 7th grade, and that is a REAL fur coat I'm wearing. I was getting reading for my band concert (played the flute). (Laura remember those days?). I think I look to old for what age I'm actually am, and Surprised my father let me out of the house. LOL.






Yes I am holding a boys hand in this picture, he was one of the many that I had dated back when I was younger. This is also the skinniest I have ever been :( I miss those days!! This is also when My hair started turning Naturally curly...which Now I HATE!!!






And here I am doing my favorite sport of all times!!! This event that I am in was my favorite (not at the beginning) it was called the 500 Free style. Um that is 20 laps in one race!! I was exhausted by the time I was done, but I sure did LOVE IT!!! (See I'm wierd!)

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Ashley & Charles said...

Such a cutie! I love seeing baby pictures.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

great pics! loved the baby pics, absolutely adorable : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home