Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Safe....

here is the 911 tape that she made stating she was kidnapped you'll click on the Amber Alert Hoax? in the little box above Kelsey's head! This to me proves that she is not lieing, that she generally sounds scared and doesn't know what to do...

Click on the side bar!!!


Well Kelsey was found safe last night after 10pm. As to how she got away or what actually happened no one but the police, the FBI, or herself will know for a while. A lot of people here feel that this is a little "fishy" as for me I think it really happened. But that's me. I know when i was 16 or 17 I could never think up something like that, and I hope this is not the case with her. I'm glad she is safe and back home with her mom and dad! No family should have to go through this whatso ever!!

I can not imagine what it would be like one day when I have children and one of them come up missing! All I know is that when I can't find one of my dogs I freak the hell out! As they are my children and the closet thing I'll have as children for a while at least! I'm just so proud of the community here pulling together and getting fliers out as quickly as possible. I've heard that there were fliers put as far as Joplin. This makes me feel safe, although I don't live in this town and only work here, I live a town 20 miles south east of the Independence, and Frankly I do not know if our town would of pulled together for 1 family that quickly as Independence did. This not only effected the Stelting family it effected the whole community as a whole. Everyone now knows that this kind of stuff does not just happen in the Big City Life!

Well with that being said, I'm taking down the amber alert link and wishing everyone a great day! and happy HUMP DAY!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

I am so glad thankful Kelsey was found and is okay. Some rumors floating around are that it was all 'fake'. I certainly cannot make even an educated guess because I heard her 911 call and it sounded quite real. The Feebs are usually pretty good at sniffing out fakes and they have not said anything yet.

thanks for adding me to your daily read list. I am NOT a fan of country music either,lol. I like anything that rocks, especially metal like Metallica, AC/DC, OZZY.

Heres a link at my homepage I am building, theres a small pic of my weenie dog Elvis
http://hometown.aol.com/lorinokla/page1.html

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger bethanie said...

I can't get the link for the 911 call to work :(
I haven't heard it yet. I dont' know. I think there's something up with the whole thing. Like - maybe it was someone playing a "joke" on her and she didn't know, or something.

I don't know - it just seems fishy. Especially since we have no sketch of the guy that took her. I want to know what he looks like!

I just have a lot of unanswered questions - too much CSI, huh?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger bethanie said...

ok I listened - it does sound real. I just wish I knew more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home