Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Trying do My part to help...

In the town I work in a 16 year old female was kidnapped by gun point. I'm posting the link to the amber site with her information. I'm just trying to help find her. Please keep her in your thoughts! Thank You!

http://www.ksamber.org/srv-ksamber/showAlert.do?alert=381#latest, on the side bar is the link to the site you can click on and read. I'm an idiot sorry!!.

1 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

Hey-I have a mini dachshound too, a chocolate named Elvis, hes a brat. I follwed you from SteveHuffs. I am disgusted at my own state for the way they treated KS in Kelsey's abduction, please accept my apology on my part, I have contacted my law makers, I hope the jerk who runs OK AMber ALert is standing in the unemployment line tomorrow....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home