Monday, April 24, 2006

Well since I won't be wearing it....

Here is the link to the dress that is now hanging in my moms closet, waiting one day for its rightful owner to wear it.....*sigh*

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2019&prodgroup=134

sorry but if i did it another way it would of brought up the dress you will have to copy the link and past it sorry !!! I'm not smart at this crap!1

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

very lovely dress...do not get rid of it just yet....I hope you have a good tuesday today!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Ashley & Charles said...

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. I guess it's good though that you figured it out now, and not 5 years down the road. And if he is the one, he'll realize what he needs to do to make you happy, and that he'd be stupid to let you go.

Where in KS do you live? We're in Westmoreland, a little north of manhattan.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Ashley & Charles - thank you. You know i really don't think he cares. Which upsets me.

I live in southeast corner of kansas, so no you don't live near me!! YOu mean there are 2 zoo's in kansas with only 6 animals? Who knew!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I love my bestest friend too!!!! Is there a pic of the front?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home