Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bored...

Really nothing interesting to post, but since I'm here I might as well post something!

Haven't really done anything exciting the last couple of days. Just lounged around watching TV, getting lost in fictional characters lives, lol.

This morning my mom came over to help me defrost my bloody freezer. See I have this refrigerator that is like from the early 50's or somewhere in that era. It's a really nice fridge, just has a damn small freezer, in which gets mountains of ice built up in it. She came over to show me how to do it, because well, I'm just not that smart, lol. It took her an hour, I felt bad just standing there watching her, but she wouldn't let me help her. I threw almost all the contents in the freezer away, because I didn't know I still had them, um...they've been in there for oooo...about 1 year, lol.

Then I did nothing for the rest of the day. I watched like 3 hrs worth of the Brady Bunch, yup, I was that bored. Then decided to take a nap. Which was unsuccessfull, due someone beating on something a couple of houses up the street. Got up and took a long bubble bath, listening to my Kenny G CD. Yes, I listen to Kenny G. He relaxes me.

Then I went to my mom and dad's house and gave my mom her mother's day gift. One of those hallmarks cards that play music when you open it up, her's played her favorite song "It's A Wonderful World" by Mr. Armstrong. I also wrote a 3 page letter to her. She was very touched, but, like me she doesn't cry very easily, hehe, I guess I learned that from her.

Other than that, it's been pretty boring in my neck of the woods. The Community College had their graduation today, and Bill Curtis (A&E dude) was the guest speaker. He's from around here, so it's not unusual to get him to do things like that. I didn't go, because um...I didn't know any of the graduates. You know what is bad I can't remember who spoke at my graduation and that was only 4 years ago. LOL, I guess I've slept since then.

I have decided to start (or should I really say finish) my novel that I've been working on for ooo about 6 years. You see I can't spell, yeah, I know that's so surprising! LOL. So, it takes me a long time to write a chapter, and I'm critique myself really bad, and end up deleting the chapter that took me like 2 days to write. But, it's time, it's time to get down to business. Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to become a writer. So I'm going to do it, finally!!

Well, that's about it. The pups are wishing I would stop this typing and let them go outside!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, to all of you who are mommy's. What a special gift you have been granted, and I hope you have a very nice and relaxing day tomorrow.

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

I had a fridge once like the one you described, it was a pain in the ass---but a darn good one!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Chrissy said...

K, suzie, your a mom to two pups. You know that it isn't nice or relaxing. But thank you for the sentiment and hope you have a Happy Mom's Day too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home