Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Go Away....(quoting Oscar the Grouch)

Okay so um, yeah, I'm in a real crappy mood today. I was awaken this morning to hail pouncing off my window airconditioner unit like there was no tomorrow. I don't know if you all know what hail sounds like just coming down and bouncing off the windows it's nerve racking, but having it hit a metal airconditioner that sits almost right next to your head, it sounded like there was a war outside my window. THis was oooo about 3 in the morning. I had my living room windows open but I didn't even bother getting up to shut them, it didn't rain that much into the house as the rain was coming from the west going east, and the windows face the east.

This has been a day from freaking hell. I just want to curl up with my blankie and suck my thumb until it's over (well i don't suck my thumb nor do i sleep with a blankie, unless the blankie is ontop of me covering me up, lol).

I guess I'm just in a blah mood, hmmm, dunno...I need to get away from people, today people are getting on my last nerve. No one inperticular, just people in general, as of right now I hate all people (hmmm that's harsh), okay not HATE, but well umm...can not stand, there we go. Everyone who talks to me they sound like they are snapping at me, I know they aren't but I can't seem to think they are. Yup it's a bad bad day in the neighborhood. I wish it was sunny day and the clouds away, and I were on Seaseme street!!! Okay that came out of no where, lol. I'm gonna go home tonight and cuddle with the pups and watch Annastasia, the animated movie, it always brightens my day, or maybe Willow, or the Goonies, or even Fraggle Rock, I just need to be lost in lala land for awhile and forget that RIGHT now my LIFE sucks royally!!!

ARRRGHHH!!!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

My favorite saying is 'people suck' and most of the time its true and I mean it. I'd take spending a day with my horse over spending a day with the majority of people I know....dont bash me for being honest! I got up at 4 am to shut all of our windows and saw you had some nasty stuff going on up near you, I hope no more tornados!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Goonies is my all time favorite Movie, I have found so many mistakes in it I have watched it so much!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Barngoddess - People get on my last nerve sometimes, and they don't understand that I just want to sit in my corner and be left alone! LOL.

Nope no tornadoes here, as of yet...lol...probably won't be at all..

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Lisa - Goonies is my all time favorite movie too!! My bestest friend Laura and I went to Astoria and actually walked on the beach that is in the film, and crossed the bridge you see in the beginning, it was so awesome!!! Also saw the 3 rocks and the light house, although the light house and the rocks are anywhere near each other like they are in the movie LOL. It was sooooo neat!!! I'll have to post pictures soon of that trip :D

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Hannah said...

I really hope your day gets better. Go home and pamper yourself! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home