Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I hate computers

Okay I was on my laptop last night just searching and such and the screen went totally black. And it just stayed there, so I was forced to turn it off the improper way, I know I know...bad me. Now when I turn it on, the green light comes one, and the fan blows but nothing comes up on my screen. This is a Dell laptop and I've had it for oooo about 2 1/2 years, so it's just a baby! I have had nothing but problems with this lap top after 6 months of owning it.

So i'm computer less at my home,*GASP* i know so sad. :(

10 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger jovialiste said...

CĀ“est la vie!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ack! what are you going to do? I would be so totally lost w/out my puter...I am panicking for you!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

jovialiste - yeah um...sure whatever you just said....hmmm (scratches head)

barngoddess - I don't know!!!! I'm going to be lost, my ex has my desk top and I asked for it back over 2 1/2 weeks ago, still haven't gotten it back. It's not that great but at least it is something!!!! I may rent one for a while I don't know :( *Sniff Sniff*

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

Please give me a letter

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

jovialiste said "thats life!"

oh no renting is lighting a match to your money....get your desktop back and save for a new laptop, Can the broken one be fixed you think?

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Laura - um...I give you the letter "J".

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

barngoddess - you'd think I would of known that phrase (in all actuality I do, I just wasn't thinking!).

I don't know if my laptop can be fixed, my brother will try to fix it. I would get my desk top if Mr. Ex would give it back to me....I think I'll message him and tell him he has until Saturday to get it back to me...what I'll do if doesn't...i dunno!!!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

cant you just go over and pick it up? why is he holding it hostage anyhow?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

barngoddess - well it's not at his house, his brother was "fixing" it since um..december?!? He stated to me today that he would have his brother drop it off to me at my house. I told him he had until Saturday. I just want my computer. I'm so bored with out it! LOL...yup it's official I need to get a life!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

omg! you need a puter...Im going thru your blog withdrawals...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home