Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Letter "L"

I have been given the letter "L", by barngoddess. I am to come up ten words beginning with that letter, and explain the story or meaning or relevance of those words to me.. then pass out some letters too!

So here goes nothing, if you want to pay also just post a comment saying so and I'll hand out a letter to you.




1. Love - An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object. (I love my pets!).

2. Laziness - Slow-moving; sluggish (me in general, lol).

3. Llama - A domesticated South American ruminant mammal (Lama glama) related to the camel, raised for its soft, fleecy wool and used as a beast of burden. And they spit!! (i've been spit on by one before, it's gross!).

4. Loop - How sometimes customers talk to me they keep going into loops on what they are lieing about (yes I said LIE).

5. Lima Bean - light green vegitable (AS IN YUCK!)

6. Lincoln - as in Abraham Lincoln one of my 2 favorite presidents of all times.

7. Los Angeles (guessing that is a word) - Where the famous people gather to do crack and what other things they please. Also somewhere I would like to vacation (not for the crack).

8. Lady bugs - little red bugs that have black spots on them, they are my favorite insect, because they are so adorable! (they aren't always red either).

9. Leap - like leaping off a cliff, which sometimes wish i lived next to a cliff.

10. Lexus - The car, wish I could be rich enough to have one :(

So there is my list, some are kookie only because my brain was not functioning on thinking up words with the word L. It took me a good 30 minutes to do this post (maybe even more between the breaks because it's no 3:17 pm) SHEW!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I am surprised that you didn't think of "Laura" LOL!! j/k

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

How about Laughter...one of those things in life that we all so desperately NEED on a daily basis.

I've had a LONG day...but I get Elliot to sing to me...Yesp he's singing just to me..I already know he's not opening that mouth for you...cause you'd run away...I don't think he's mucj to look at but I will however buy his cd. So if you feel so INSPIRED to vote...please do...after all CHis is gone now...I'm just not a Taylor fan...He's silly but not in a good way.
Well, have a good one!
Rebecca

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

lol, liked the loop! Iused to deal with people who out=rightlied to me also, I did work comp for Wal-Mart...dont even get me started!!

my sister has a lexus, they are vereeee nice cars.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Lady Bugs are my favorite too.......I have two of them tattooed on my "L"eft foot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home