Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quiz

Your True Sign Is Capricorn

Retro
Driven
Classic
Reserved
Realistic
Trustworthy
Appreciative
Ultra Competitive

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

I cant do this horoscopes depress me!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My true sign said that I was a Leo. Hah, fat lot this thing knows! Love ya baby girl!

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I'm putting this comment on this blog and not 360 because I don't want a particular person reading this. Hope they do not read this. Anyway, that person that wrote that one entry, cannot spell. I had a very hard time getting through the paragraph. Sounds like they do not understand the real reasons. They also remind me of my ex. A lot. And that is scary.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Scary INDEED!!!!! What the flip WAS I THINKING?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home