Saturday, May 06, 2006

Rainy Saturday..

Well hmmm...it's been raining here all morning, and I'm sitting in my recliner with my electric blanket, FREEZING. I don't want to turn the heat on, only because I don't want to go out side into the garage and turn the gas back on, hehe I'm lazy.


I didn't do much so far today. Just got up and took the puppies to the vets, Jade needed a shot. Then went to a friends house, she was having a rummage sale in this icky weather, she had a nice turn out so far. I went back to C-Ville and went to my cousins house, she to was having a rummage sale, and she did pretty good today, considering all the rain.

Came back home and plopped myself in front of the computer, like always, because um...I have no life. LOL. I kinda like just sitting here chilling doing nothing. Kinda thinking of taking the pups back to the bed room and curl up in bed and take a nice long nap. Since this is sleeping weather!!!

I'm looking into getting a newer vechicle in the future. I really want a Blazer, not a TrailBlazer, just a regular blazer. But I'm scared about the gas prices and how much gas those vehicles use.

I can't veiw my blog on my computer, and I don't know why. I could last night, but now it's just a blank page for me...hmmm....I don't know.

Well this is not a very interesting entry, and with that I'm going to take a nap!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

sleeping weather, here too! everything is a big soggy or muddy mess here at my house in Okla. I havent been garagesale/rummaging in ages. I also havent taken a nap during the day in ages, me, our weenie dog Elvis, and my toddler all took an hour and a half nap!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

I took a 2 1/2 hour nap, however by myself, the pups were to "restless" to sleep in the afternoon, so I put them in their crate in the front room. I know I'm a bad mommy! But I at least got warm in bed!!! I was freezing!!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

lol, sometimes Elvis is banished to his 'box' (crate) when he is misbehaving which is about 10X a day!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I can view your page! Days in the recliner are the best....enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home