Monday, June 12, 2006

1-Put your music player on shuffle.
2-Press forward for each question.
3-Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
If I Can Be Where You Are - Enya

Will I get far in life?
What a wonderful world - Kenny G (hmm k)

How do my friends see me?
Breathe On Me- Britney Spears (alrighty then?!?)

When will I get Married?
In The Rain- Kenny G

What is my best friend's theme song?
By The Time This Night Is over - Kenny G (don't know if this is right or not, lol.)

What is the story of my life?
Outrageous - Britney Spears (LOL that's is about right!)

What was highschool like?
The Fear of Being Alone - Reba McEntire(maybe this is so...)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Dare - Gorillaz - (huh?!?)

What is the best thing about me?
Sister Rose - Kenny G - (yeah okay...whatever)

How is today going to be?
Whoever's in New England - Reba McEntire - (what?!?!)

What is in store for this weekend?
Havana - Kenny G - (woohoo do i get to dance in Havana Nights?!?!)

What song describes my parents?
Forever In Love - Kenny G (that's about right!)

What song describes your grandparents?
Every Planet We Reach Is Dead - Gorrillaz - (Well one of them is no longer with us?!?)

How is my life going?
The Last One To Know - Reba McEntire - (that's just about right!)

What song will they play at my funeral?
Me against the music - Britney Spears (hmm...okay...)

How does the world see me?
Brave New Girl - Britney Spears (Pfft)

Will I have a happy life?
Don't Make Me Wait For Love - Kenny G - (that's always reassuring!!!)

What do my friends really think of me?
The Joy of Life - Kenny G - (okie dokie)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Cathy's Clown - Reba

How can I make myself happy?
One Promise To Late - Reba

What should I do with my life?
Kids with Guns - Gorrillaz

Will I ever have children?
Love will find its way to you - Reba

What is some good advice for me?
The Hook Up - Britney Spears (does that mean a one night stand?)

What is my signature dancing song?
Toxic - Britney Spears (no comment)

What do I think my current theme song is?
A Moment Lost - Enya

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
In My Head - Anna Nalick

What type of men/women do you like?
Jesus, Take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood (huh?)

What kind of kisser are you?
How Was I to Know? - Reba (know what?)

What's your style?
Waters show the hidden heart - Enya

What kind of lover are you?
The Heart is a Lonely Hunter - Reba (excuse me?!)


What would be playing on a first date?
Theme From Dying Young - Kenny G - (always a good first date song...pfft)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Forever In Love (Digame) - Anna Nalick (woohoo!!!)

i have come to the conclusion after doing this : I listen to way to much Kenny G and Britney spears!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks for the chuckles! Loved it!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I like Britney Spears too! LOL

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger bethanie said...

HA! Good ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home