Thursday, June 01, 2006

100 things about me

1. I was born on December 3, 1979
2. I am adopted
3. I was adopted at the age of two, and it was 2 weeks before christmas in 1981
4. Susan is not the name I was born with
5. I have natural curly hair
6. I haven't always had natural curly hair
7. I'm the youngest of 4 children and the only girl
8. My oldest brother is 46 years old
9. My oldest nephew is 9 months younger than me
10. I have 2 dogs
11. I love dogs
12. I live in a garage apartment
13. I had natural blonde hair up until the age of 14
14. It turned brown at that time
15. I had blue eyes until the age of 12
16. They turned a hazel/greenish color at that time
17. I don't know if I want to have children
18. Biggest fear is if I do I won't be a good mom
19. My biological mother didn't want me
20. She stated we didn't get along, even though I was only 1 years old at the time?!?
21. I have 2 best friends
22. Laura is my bestest friend
23. Diana is my other best friend, she lives in Oregon
24. Laura and I have been friends since the 6th grade
25. But I have known her since the 1st grade
26. Diana and I have been friends since the 1st grade
27. If I do have children I already have their names picked out
28. Girl = Kaylin Marie
29. Boy = Benjamin Matthew
30. I have a doll and his name is Benjamin
31. I loved Benjamin Seaver off the "Growing Pains" while I was growing up
32. I have no toenails on my pinky toes
33. My middle fingers are crooked
34. I DEATHLY afraid of spiders
35. I freeze when I see one
36. I'm allergic to Snuggle Fabric softner
37. I'm also allergic to bee and wasp stings
38. I'm also allergic to shrimp
39. I used to play the flute
40. I've played the sax and the clarinet also
41. I can't sing but like to pretend I can
42. My secret desire is to become Famous
43. I do not like Tom Cruise
44. I don't think Johnny Depp is all that hot
45. I love the show Charmed
46. I have an Associates Degree in the Arts
47. I went to a 4 year college, and um majored in "Drinking"
48. I could have easily became an acoholic while away at college
49. I have a tatoo
50. It's of a dolphin
51. I do realize I will have this when I'm 90 years old (shrugs)
52. I have had my tongue pierce 2 times
53. Considering doing it again
54. I'm crazy
55. I think I have OCD
56. I wish i had a sister
57. I collect lots of different stupid things
58. I have just recently realized that I'm an Adult (GASP I KNOW!)
59. I'll be 30 in 3 1/2 years (OMG!)
60. I'm writing a book
61. Have been for about um 5 to 6 years
62. I have been engaged 2 times
63. I've only called off 1 wedding
64. I do not like drinking anymore
65. I have done pot and acid
66. I was stupid
67. I have extreme menstrual cramps, and have been diagnosed with PMDD (Premenstrual distress disorder)
68. I am supposed to take medicine for this, but don't
69. It's too expensive and I don't have health insurance
70. My mother and I have just recently starting getting along
71. I love taking pictures of anything
72. I hate to shop for anything
73. I get nervous in a big crowd
74. I used to want to be an actress, but then realized I suck at acting
75. I have had 4 cars in my lifetime
76. My favorite car was my 79 Riviria
77. I want to own my own house one day
78. I can not stand shoes and socks
79. I can not stand scratching my clothing to take care of an itch
80. I can not stand idiotic people
81. I like crime dramas
82. I like watching reality tv
83. I work for a phone company
84. I work in customer service
85. It's an okay job
86. Like the people I work with more than the job itself
87. Would like to go back to school but don't know for what
88. I do not know what my credit rating is
89. I first learned how to use a computer at the age of 7
90. I was considered a bully in junior high and high school
91. I regret the way i was in junior high and high school
92. I have apologized to those i was mean to in the past
93. I have dated 3 guys with the name Gene
94. In grade school I was in the "popular crowd"
95. I had my first kiss in the 6th grade, it lasted 3 whole seconds
96. He dumped me the next day
97. I was not allowed to go on a date until i was 16
98. I have this feeling that people are watching me all the time
99. I love macaroni and cheese
100. I lead a pretty boring life

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I have naturaly curley hair. I have two best friends. I have no toenails on my pinky toes. I used to play the flute. I can't sing but like to pretend I can. I do not like Tom Cruise. I have a tattoo. I have been engaged and called off a wedding. I do not like drinking anymore. I love taking pictures of anything. I want to own my own house one day. I can not stand shoes and socks. I can not stand idiotic people. I like crime dramas. I like watching reality tv. In grade school I was in the "popular crowd". I had my first kiss in the 6th grade. I love macaroni and cheese. I lead a pretty boring life.

Wow we have alot in common!!!

LOL

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

very interesting! I do not think you life is boring and I also think you'd be a great mother. howz the spider bite?

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi
Sorry about the spider bite, I have seen MUCH worse on hands and fingers. Some spiders can really take out a chunk of flesh...

The flowers are beautiful.

I enjoyed the 100 !

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I am glad to "meet" somebody else whose eyes were blue and turned green. MINE DID TOO. Mine were blue until like 3rd grade and then boom - green. Yea! I'm not a freak! Well, either that or we BOTH are freaks (hey, I'm just teasing).

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Cool alot of peopel don't believe me when i say my eyes turned colors. They did though :D I had these nice baby blue eyes and now all the sudden I have these ugly green eyes, lol. I got them when I was 12 years old.

It's okay to be a freak once and and awhile :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home