Saturday, June 24, 2006

Feeling pretty damn good...

Well it is 2:11 in the morning, and YUP I FEEL GOOOOOODDD!!!!! I do believe I have had to MUCH Rum and Diet Coke....

After work i decieded to go to a freinds to swim for a while, then I came home and cleaned up and went back out and we all ad the time of our lives. We partied hardy man! I somehow did not fall down this time!! HEHEHE. I'm home now (no I didn't drive I had sober person bring me home), and i'm just blaring da music throughout my apartment, it's great living on my own!!! LOL. When I lived at home with my parents I had to be very quiet and go right to bed. Other that the 15 stairs I have to climb to actually get into the apartment it's great. I can run around do as I please, dance with the dogs, listen to music, right now I'm playing Vitamin C, Me Myself and I, I love that song! I love her! Did i just say that outloud? OOOPS.

You don't realize how long it has taken me to post that paragraph! LOL. I know I have some spelling errors in there somewhere, but I swear I tried my best. HEHEHEHE.

Well I'm hungry I'm gonna go fix me something GOOD to eat. Why is it after drinking you always want pancakes and eggs? HMMMM....I'll try to think of a good explanation for that in the morning as I'm recovery from the serious hangover that I know I'm gonna have.

Well I'm off....PEACE LOVE AND o well you get the point...NIGHTERS@!!!!!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

lol, I am glad you went out and had a good time! you know you needed and deserved it. maybe I had better follow your lead...

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

LOL...I am glad you had a great time!!!!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I am so jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home