Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pictures....

The first pictures are of the beautiful flowers that my sister-in-law planted in her front yard. Some of the pictures are a little cloudy because it was very cloudy out last night when I took them.














These pictures are of my spider bite, the first 2 were taken last friday after going to the doctor, the last one was taken today. THe scab is just about to fall off and I'm afraid of what my nose is going to look like after it falls off, I hope I doesn't scar to bad!!! YIKES!!!






3 of you stopped by and said:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ouchy! your poor nose! from what I can tell in the pictures, it doesnt look like itll scar too badly. when I had my car accident, my front botton teeth went thru my my face underneath my bottom lip and chin. it was BAD. but the scar healed quickly and it is not very noticable now...so scars do go away.

The flower pics are so pretty. I love flowers, all kinds..

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

I don't think that it will scar that bad either. The scab fell off this afternoon, and oh goodness the stuff that was underneath it, ewwwie.

I'm just ready to feel better. The medicine I'm on makes me so tired and dizzy, and it's not fun anymore.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh My Goodness, you poor thing..........It looks soo soo very painful! I hope you are feeling better by now! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home