Sunday, June 18, 2006

Pictures



this is the banner that we made for our team "march with the sneetches" for the relay.



this is of the fountain that is in the entrance to the park where the relay was held. I had to get a picture of it at night.




this is one of my dads favorite pictures of me and my brother (i croped him out before posting in here, don't know if my brother wants his picture on the net, hehe). The 8x10 of this picture was ruined along time ago, so I took a wallet size and enlarged it, and gave it to my dad for fathers day. I had just turned 3 when this picture was taken and my parents had, had me for 1 year.

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

nice pics! you are adorable in the picture. that was a great gift to give your father. As my dad gets older I am giving him special framed pictures or something special my boys have made, it makes the whole holiday mor special.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

You are the cutest little thing!!!!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, I love the picture! I was the youngest of 4 kids so there are TWO (count 'em, TWO) pics of me growing up. One at 9 months and one at 2 years and that's it until school started. Luckily, I started at age 5 so I'm only missing 3 years.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

hellooooo?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Hey everyone!!! Thank you so much for you kind comments, sorry I have been out of touch with reality for the last um...couple of days, been on pain pills..ick...i'm back now :) Well sorta, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home