Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sick Sad World

You know I don't know what to think about people who buy clothes for their animals, and force them to wear them, like the animal is an actual child. I think that these people are sick in the head and need to seek a mental health professional right away!





And this is what she thought about wearing it......





yup she said "well you think that's cute, here I'll leave my present to you, you bitch!"

I can proudly say that dress is now being torn apart into pieces by two animals right now. That was 7 bucks well spent, pfft...

*no animal was harm in making this post. However there is a spot on a rug that is now being soaked with dawn dish soap and club soda, don't try this at home*

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

heehee....once I bought Elvis a little over coat for winter because he shivers non-stop (even in the summer!) and he wore it 1X for about 2 and a half minutes.

your dog is cute!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Barngoddess - Well normally she would of just kept it on, but Katie was picking at her and pulling at the dress, lol. That dog lets me do anything to her, she's WAY to trusting!!!

Thank you I think she's a beautiful one myself!!!! Along with Katie of course! Can't leave her out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home