Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yes again....

This is true these are the songs that came up to these questions, when I did this for the very first time i was at work and had way to many kenny g's, and britney spears songs for my liking so I thought I would take a shot at home, where I have everything from Judy Garland to the Yeastie Girls (nasty group, nasty nasty nasty, but funny!!!!!)



1-Put your music player on shuffle.
2-Press forward for each question.
3-Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
Crazy = Aerosmith

Will I get far in life?
Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston (now how is that gonna get me far in life?)


How do my friends see me?
Poison - Alice Cooper (i feel the love, really)


When will I get Married?
December - Collective Soul (nah too soon)


What is my best friend's theme song?
Milkshake - Kelis (oh goodness, i don't want to know!)


What is the story of my life?
Sometimes I wake up cryin - Dixie Chics


What was highschool like?
Rumors - Lindsay Lohan (hmm..yup that sums it up)


How am I going to get ahead in life?
Roll Out - Ludacris

What is the best thing about me?
You're so vain - Carly Simon


How is today going to be?
Love in the elevator - Aerosmith (oh god, you do not know WHAT kind of people go in and out of the elevator where I work! This IS NOT A GOOD THING!!!)


What is in store for this weekend?
Why don't you get a job? - The Offspring (well okay but I already have one, that I like!)

What song describes your parents?

Discovery Channel - Bloodhound Gang (HAHAHAHAH!!! That was truly the next song when i hit the skip button from the last, HAHAHAHAHA, and EWWWW)

What song describes your grandparents?
L.O.V.E - Ashly Simpson

How is my life going?
Who will save your soul? - Jewel


What song will they play at my funeral?
So Fresh So Clean - Outkast (well at least it will have a beat)

How does the world see me?
The Right Kind of Wrong - Leann Rimes (nice)

Will I have a happy life?
Every Rose Has it's Thorn - Poison (again that's nice)

What do my friends really think of me?
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus (k this is starting to suck)

Do people secretly lust after me?
What's Your Fantasy? - Ludacris


How can I make myself happy?
Gangstas Paradise - Coolio (too bad there aren't any gangs here :( )

What should I do with my life?
Mmmmmm" - Crash Test Dummies

Will I ever have children?
Pieces of Me - Ashey Simpson


What is some good advice for me?
Lets get it on - Marvin Gaye (k when I originally did this at work i had the HOOK UP by Britney Spears, I think the music is talking to me!)


What is my signature dancing song?
Dirrty - Christina Agularia

What do I think my current theme song is?
Boom I fucked your boyfriend - 20 fingers (okie dokie....that's a little um...ok)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Cold Day in July - Dixie Chicks (HAHAHAHAHAHA how cool!!!)


What type of men/women do you like?
8th World Wonder - Kimberly Locke (huh?)


What kind of kisser are you?
Pretty Fly for a white guy - the offspring

What's your style?
Keep 'em seperated - The Offspring


What kind of lover are you?
Wide open spaces - Dixie Chicks (k that's just gross)


What would be playing on a first date?
Give it away now - Red Hot Chili Peppers (<---music is talking to me!!!)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Other Side - Red Hot Chili Peppers

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I love these! They crack me up! Hmm, I think for the question "Describe your former best friend" the song would be "The Bitch is Back" by Elton John:)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

LOL!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home