Monday, July 03, 2006

All the hooplah

Well I'm so freaking ready for this holiday to pass!!! I don't like fireworks at all. I like watching the night works, but the rest of the firworks can kiss my big toe. No, I don't even light fireworks or hold sparklers, I just don't like them!

I was up until 2am this morning bacause of the stupid neighbors and their bigg artilary shells. I almost went outside and grabbed the stupid fireworks and shoved them up their butts, and lit them, but then again that would be considered "mean" and "inappropriate", and I would get jail time.

I went to my aunts house yesterday for a little 4th of july get together, she lives on a lake, and I went swimming, in fish poop, hehe. My cousin was trying to tell my 2 year old cousin (her daughter) to keep her mouth close, because she'd be swallowing fish peepee and poop. Well I was up on the deck eating some homemade icecream, I heard her start coughing, and my cousing laughing, and my other cousin stating "EWWWWIE FISH POOP IN YOUR MOUTH!!!". Then E (the 2 year old) stated, "Fishie Poop, I eat it!!!" I started coughin myself on my ice cream, as I started laughing my ass off. Then she was popping those little poppers, and she started jumping up and down stating "I did it I did it!!", Kids they say the darnest things.

I had her in my arms earlier in the day, and I said E would you give Auntie Thusie (as she calls me) a hug, and she shook her head no, and I started to fake cry, and she said "you a baby" and got down. LOL.

Well other than that nothing interesting to post, so I guess I'll get back to work, yes I am at work, we are officially the only office in our office complex who is working today, IT SUCKS BIG TIME, I had nobody to talk to on my break so I talked to a bird, and he was bored with me and flew away :(......

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

kids are fun. When anyone fake crys my 2 yo says "stop crying. No cry. quit being a baby" he is mean tho! I think Ill see if the 'fish poop/pee' works on him..

neighbors suck, Mr. Rogers must have been drugged....

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

barngoddess - lol!!!!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I'm with ya on the fireworks sister!!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I can do without the fireworks myself....I hope at least you had a somewhat peaceful day at work. You must have tomorrow off...you can sleep late...day dream....shop on line....eat wonderful icecream (go ahead and cheat)...and read until you heart is content.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Well, it's only illegal if you get caught so if you could sneak up behind your neighbors (pardon the pun) to shove the firecrackers, and noone sees you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home