Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another Spider Bite?!?!?!

Okay I don't know if that is what this is or not. But i notices a red welt on my leg while in the tub, and in the middle of the weld is a punture hole, just like it was on my nose. I doesn't hurt, but then again neither did my nose until about 2 days later, I'll keep an eye on this and see what it does in the next couple of days. Why is it when I'm about to go on a float trip something bites me?!?!?! SPIDERS ARE THE ARCH ENEMY!!! KILL THEM ALLL!!!!!!

Um have I mentioned that I absolutely hate spiders? Well if i didn't then I'll say it again, I absolutely hate spiders!!!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Look up MRSA on line and make sure that is not what you got...It's ickky but Hannah(teatopia) and I both had that last year...need to see a doc soon!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

omg, your poor thing! I hate spiders too. I hope it is NOT a spider bite. Have you sprayed your apartment for spiders?

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I say sue the landlord!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

we've sprayed inside the garage and in the apartment. I can't sue the land lord only because they are very very close to me, I dated their son and almost married him (yes ANOTHER one, but he broke up with me for another girl), they are having orckin (sp?) man come out to spray around the garage apartment, in the garage and the apartment, and in the attic (which i think they are coming from the attice and the garage into the apartment.

It's not getting any bigger or anything, so I don't think it's a spider bite, it's a bite of some sort, puss came out this morning (TMI?), but it's not getting any bigger or swollen and it doesn't hurt.

I'll keep an eye on it though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home