Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bad Little Me...

Okay Okay, I'm sorry that I haven't updated very much. There really isn't much to update on...sorry I live a boring life :( lol.

Well yesterday I spent from 1pm to 8pm detailing the car, and I'm proud to say that it is spotless, and shiney! But I'm also sad to say, that this will not be my car anymore :( SNIFF SNIFF. Well don't worry I have another form of tranportation, hehe. I've been saving this bit of information but since I'm a blonde and forget everyday to brink home the adapter for the digital camera home from work, I might as well just tell you.

I got a new truck, well it's not new, it's old, but it's new to me! LOL. It's a 93 Ford Ranger and only has 34,000 miles one it, SWEET! I can't drive it right now because the dude who sold it to me was being a nimwhit and put the add in the paper before he had the title in his name, sooooo, I am waiting on a duplicate title with my name on it, and once it gets here I'll be able to tag it and drive the truck and then my brother and Sister-in-law will take my car as a second car for them. SWEET.

I had to call the cops again on friday evening. The house on the opposite side of me this time decided we were going to have a little fireworks show, after the fourth. You know me and how I despise fireworks, but that's not the only reason, idiots like that ruin the priviledge for others (who do like fireworks) to be able to shoot them off in the city limits. I hate people like that. First of all he shot off what I think were black cats in my yard, which btw way scared the shit out of me because I was just relaxing upstairs in my apartment and it sounded like freaking WWIII outside my house. Then he ran to the neighbors house and shot off somemore. I call the cops, and of course our cops are so freaking slow by the time the decided to come check things out the dude had quit doing them. Well he shot of some more last night, but this time I just let it go, why bother when the cops are to freaking busy sitting on their asses eating doughnuts and sipping thier coffee???

The truck was not my big news for the week, I still may have some bigger news, but sorry folks you will, just like Laura (whom I tell everything too, if she ever answers her phone, lol), have to wait. This news can not be reveiled just yet.

You all have a nice Sunday, I am however going to clean up my pit of a place, and maybe have some company this evening. TAH TAH!....

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

what?!?!! I want to know the OTHER news and who is THE company?!?!! hmmmmmmmmmm? you are a brat!

CONGRATS on your new truck! I am happy for you :) no more flat tires, right?

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

barngoddess - thank you for the congrats on the new truck, and God I hope no more flat tires!!! BUt at least i have a spare for the truck, which is a plus from the car!

I can not disclose the "Other" news until I'm absolutely sure if it is News worthy or not! LOL. I will no more probably in a week or so. I know it's so hard to wait, and I love being a brat! (INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE!)

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

You mean mean girl! You can't say I have a secret hahahahaha! That is soooo NOT NICE! Email me and spill it! LOL

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Lisa - hehehe, the first sentence in your comment "You Mean Mean girl!" reminds me of when Janice calls Cady "You're a mean mean girl..." on Mean Girls, oh how I love that movie......."Cady was wearing army pants and flip flops....so I started wearing army pants and flipflops...." hehe yeah i'm wierd but that's me and that's why you GOTTA LOVE ME!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home