Saturday, July 15, 2006

bored

well today was a very uneventful day..(is that a word?). I should of cleaned today, but I didn't. All I did was lay around on my fat butt and do absolutely nothing but eat and sleep, I'm so lazy!

I watched the 4th game of the World Cup of Softball today USA is 4-0. In three games they shut out the other teams and the game was over in 5 innings due to a 7 point lead. I miss softball!

I fell asleep on the floor last night in the living room, and didn't wake up until 9 this morning. I don't like the floor, granted I have an air mattress, but that thing is only comfortable to lounge around on, but most of been comfortable last night as I crashed on it.

It's so FREAKIN' HOT HERE!!! I have all window units (only have 2) on high and cold air, but it's still just so sticky. I'm by no means smothering to death, and I do feel absolutely sorry for those who do no have any type of airconditioning in this damn heat and humidity!!!! I have only had to live in one place that didn't have air conditioning, and that was the dorm back in Tahlequah. We had what you called an airconditionar, well what WANTED TO BE CALLED AN AIR CONDITIONAR!!! Laura and I had that thing and I believe a total of 3 fans going at all times, but that only had to last a month. I had my little desk fan on all the time, because I like to sleep with air on my face. I think i froze Laura out when the winter set in, HEHEHEHEH. SORRY LAURA!!!

But it's just absolutely miserable outside!!!


Well this is and absolutely boring post, so with that I'm going to go sit my fat butt infront of the tv for awhile and then go to my regular bed and go to sleep. You all have a nice sunday and I hope to be more productive tomorrow!!!

LATERZ!!!!

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ah, you had what I call "A Lazy Day". Those are nice to have! I have one a week myself - I watch goofy stuff like The Beverly Hillbillies and Seinfeld and Mad About You. They are really relaxing so don't bag on yourself. Enjoy!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home