Sunday, July 30, 2006

Huh Oh....Ebay Police,....

Dear Susan,

The following listing:

180011213137 - 25 R.L. STINE FEAR STREET, SAGA, SUPER CHILLER & MORE!

has been removed from eBay for violating eBay policy. Since this listing was removed, you are not required to complete the transaction.


Well it looks like I won't be paying the sucker 21.00 bucks for the books.....ladeda....

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

ummmmm....what was it you were buying?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

i was buying 25 Fear street books (building back up my collection, that my mother thought I should throw away when I was younger) to make a library in my apartment. I think what happened is that he upped the price when I actually bidded only 9.99 and that is what I won it for, to 10.50, the little scam artist!! I would of caught on to it, made pymt arrangements to pay on thursday of this next week, looks like I don't have too now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home