Monday, July 31, 2006

I am gonna look like this again 1 day!

My goal is to look (or somewhat) like this again one day..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 of you stopped by and said:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Pavel said...

Wow! What a cutie!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

You can do it girl! Hey, if I can lose weight, trust me, ANYBODY can. And if it's like me - the curves are still there but are, of course, better with age;) So am I (ha, ha)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

pavel- thanks :) You know until I looked back on the pictures of my youth (i was 16?!? there) I never thought of myself as thin, well compared to now and then YUP i was!

Rachel - I forgot to weigh this morning, I'll have to do it tomorrow in the morning. But I know I can loose the weight, i've lost 55lbs in 6months before...but of course gained that and some more back, I'm just gonna have to put the mind set of, "i'm gonna do this" see back then I lived at home, where my parents ate healthy (dad has heart problems) and I ate momma's food. I don't have that luxary anymore. I don't know how to cook worth the poo....i'm afraid of trying, because i don't want to burn the house down, lol.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Weight loss is a very difficult thing.....I've struggled with it most of my adult life. I have found that Weight Watchers is the only thing that works for me....because there aren't any forbidden foods...if I know I can't have something then that's all I want...lol Good Luck and keep us posted.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, take me along for your weight loss journey...PLEASE MOTIVATE ME TO EXERCISE! I can back off or at least cut down on my intake...but I hate to sweat!!! So when you have a magical medical cure besides the gastric surgery( I actually went to a seminar this summer in Atlanta to check it out) The doc wanted 23,000 for the proceedure...lots of down sides to it...I told myself if i can't do it at least some of it on my own then maybe next summer I will have the surgery...

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Redneckgirl - Yes, it's been a struggle for me since my senior year in highschool. And my heaviest point was my most miserable point in my life. I'm slowly getting there again, and I don't want too!! I have not tried weight watchers, right now i'm trying the south beach diet, so far I guess it's alright, I have 1 more week of no carbs/sugars and all that jazz, right now I miss my kool-aid, and my bread :( I don't know if i'll be able to continue the week out, but I'm gonna try, if not then on pay day I'm going to the store and stocking up on good weight watchers stuff and slim fast and see if that will be any better, i hate diets I always fall through on these....when I was younger (example the picture) I had no problems with my weight, as I thought I did, I was mixed up in my head when I was younger I thought I looked like a blimp when actually i didn't and when I was big I thought I looked small, and actually i wasn't...so yeah I have that trick mind...it's not fun!

Rebecca - I can't really say i can motivate someone else to exercise, because myself I do not like doing it. Although when I did loose the 55lbs I went walking and even started jogging at the end of it. I hate anything that is consider physical exercise and makes me sweat...it's just not me. When I lived with my parents the woman across the street had that tummy surgery, she was a big lady, when you see her now she's a freaking twig! She seems happy but she still gets physically ill if she eats to much or eats the wrong foods, that is not me either. Anything that will make me physically ill is not for me either. I would probably check into more than one doctor on that surger, i know alot of people who have had it done, and 1 of them unfortunatly passed away in the hospital of complecations of the surgery. Not trying to scare you but it is a serious surgery, and can lead to other health problems if not careful :)

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Exercise sucks. Although I MAKE myself go to Curves minimum twice a week.

Take it one day at a time for the weight loss. Don't worry about how long (I started in Dec of last year and realized it'd be Sept before I finished so I quit thinking about it.) Say - just for today I will eat what is good for me and tomorrow I won't. Cuz you realize when tomorrow gets here - it's today so the saying starts over.

It's all a mind game for me, anyway. Always has been.

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in one day

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tramadol-sqllt.blogspot.com/
See you.

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://diazepam-hgf65.blogspot.com/]diazepam[/url] http://diazepam-hgf65.blogspot.com/
Dont forget!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home