Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm glad i'm not famous...

I would no way want to be Brad Pitts or Angelina Jolie's child, or any famous persons child. There would be no privacy, and for the celeberties to sell their childs photo to a magazine is just ICKY in my book!!! Here are some pictures of the Pitt-Jolie family (brad, jolie, and shilo) as wax figurines!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Kinda eerie if you ask me.....

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I gotta admit I have never been much of a Brad fan (just never understood the attraction/obsession) people seem to have with him. I do like Angelina..I think she's gorgeous.
I am impressed with the work Brad wants/plans to do with N'awlins. He will start filming a movie there in a few months and is bringing TONS of money in the form of jobs and help to local businesses just by being there! Amen!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

I have never been a Brad Pitt fan either. And I agree I don't get the whole attraction/obsession with him either. I do like Angelina though she is so pretty!!! From the way this wax figure of the baby looks, she looks like she is one beautiful child!!! I hear she has momma's lips!!!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

weird for sure!! Brad looks like a dork.

your dogs are so cute! I enjoyed the video when I finally got it to run :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home