Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm not right....

Okay short post but to me funny.

I was making cream of chicken soup (my favorite) because that is the only food i have left in this stinking apartment (need to go to the store REALLY BAD). Like always I go in and start stirring it, and for about 15 minutes I couldn't figure for the life of me why the soup was not warming up. Then the little light bulb above my head turned on and it said this "Um smart one...you need to turn the burner on dipshit" and i was like "Oh yeah, um I forgot." the light bulb then said "Whatever, you're still a dipshit." I broke the bulb because it was not very nice to me!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Sorry about the moment of light...Hope the soup turned out alright eventually...I went to dinner with firends...I didn't have to cook! Yippie!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Pavel said...

Hi! Thought I'd be neighborly and stop by. Thanks for visiting today.

Your soup incident was very funny. It reminded me of my mom. She likes those campbell condensed soups and a few years ago she decided she would visit me so I bought her a bunch of those cans. When she got here she was excited that I got them for her and as she was warming it up she explained that, althoug she liked them, she though they were a bit too salty. I waited and waited to find out when she was going to add the can of water along with it, but she never did!

I thought about how to tell her in a way that wouldn't embarrass her but I finally gave up and said, "Mom, it's salty 'cause you're forgetting it's condensed and you need to add water."

She laughed so hard I thought she was going to explode and finally she said, "I've been eating them like this for years!"

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Rebecca - The soup was to watery, i'm such a bad cook I even screw up canned soup! lol.

Pavel - hey thanks for stopping by! i bet your mom likes the soups lot better now that she knows to put water in them. I bet they were way salty that way! What a funny story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home