Monday, July 10, 2006

Is it hot or is it just me?

So on my lunch hour I was just walking (not fast) from one end of wal-mart to the other, and by the time I got to the register I had sweat falling down my face. I don't sweat that easily. I have finally cooled off but it has taken me forever and a day it seems to get that way.

I packed my lunch for today PB/Peach Jelly sandwich on wheat bread, a chocolate puddin' snack, and 2 chewy chocolate chips ahoy cookies. But everytime I think of that combination makes me want to puke, so I went to walmart to see if something else would satisfy me. I decided on BBQ Chicken Chunks. It's smelt so good on the drive back to work, I was so anxious to sit there and eat it, first bite, my exact words were "These are the nastiest things I have ever eaten." I've had them before but they were so gross!! I gave them away. I don't give food away, that's not me. I think that this is going to be a "nothing tastes right" week for me, oh what fun it is for me. At least I'll loose a couple of pounds in the process.

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I love BBQ chicken chunks from Walmart!!!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I hope you enjoy the truck! I want one....but don't want a note right now...so ENJOY for me please!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

lol! BBQ chicken chunks, ewwwwwwwwey

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

Im waiting.........your tagged remember?

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

barngoddess....I have to wait until 6pm on that tag until i get home, i'm actually gonna take pictures for all of it...hehehe, I because i'm a nerd!!!!!! it will be posted a little after 6 this evening PROMISE!!!!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, I was thinking you were going to put up a picture of your truck tag! (Remember, I have invisible blonde roots!). I get it now.

Okay, now I totally forgot what I was going to "say". (Guess I'll refer you back to paragraph 1 re: blonde roots?!)

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home