Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Jade as a baby

I forgot to post a picture of when Jay Jay was a baby too...I felt bas leaving her out of the "adorable" pictures :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

she was barely 6 weeks old in this picture, so darn stinkin` cute!

7 of you stopped by and said:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

So sweet and innocent! If only men were that way!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Pfff...you're telling me!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

What sweet babies!!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

OHHH thank you guy:o) they are special to me :o)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

And p.s. - no kicking yourself if you have an "off" day on your quest to lose weight. I did the other day. I didn't binge but I had some sugar cookies, had SIX Smirnov's grape coolers (man, they were good) and just basically had a woe is me, I want a date pity party. I loved every minute of it and I don't weigh until Sunday so maybe it will be okay. If not, eh, I'll work on it.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey girl - couldn't get the email to work from work. I'll try from home tonight.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

what a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home