Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Making a decision...

Okay so this morning I got up, weighed myself, and totall freaked the hell out. I have made a decision that I'm going to get back to being serious about loosing this weight and getting back down to where I was 2 years ago, before I went off to college. I need all the motivation I can get, I'm doing this on my own, taking Rachel's lead, and going with the South Beach Diet. I'm no longer going to be going to the weight doctor, it's just not working anymore for me. I'm like immuined to it or something.....

So starting this afternoon I'm on my way to a better and fit ME. I need volunteers to email me on Tuesday mornings (from now on) and ask me what i've lost, this way it motivates me to actually keep myself on this diet plan until i loose the goal of 60 pounds which i would be back to where I was my Junior year in high school WOOHOO. I can do this, I know I can I just need to keep an open mind, and have self dedication!

Wish me LUCK!!!!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

omg I would LOVE to get back to the weight I was when I was a senior in high school. I weighed about 120lbs! after 2 kiddies and the middle age spread marching my way, I try to get as much exercise as I can even tho I still stuff my face! lots of exercise is the only way I can lose weight. I wish you the best of LUCK with the South Beach Diet!! Too bad your so far away, we could work out together
:)

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Hannah said...

I need to get back to where I was too. I'd love to know how you do with the South Beach diet. I can't do anything like that while nursing because I have to eat carbs. I'd be happy to e-mail you. I can't promise it'd always be on time, but I will try!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I hope you love South Beach as much as I do. The first two weeks are the hardest - that's no sugar and no starches, no breads, no chips, no sugar. But it's only 2 weeks and then you work it back in slowly. You will feel so much better. When I detoxed from sugar, I was surprised how much better I felt!

Oh yeah- no beer. Only red wine but I made the adjustment rather quickly!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I will join you on you quest to thinness!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

thank you all for your support I will weight in every tuesday morning and post when i get to work!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home