Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My answer to yesterday's post....


The son of a Grammy award-winning father, Austin grew up mesmerized by Frank Sinatra, Liza Minnelli and countless other American greats. It is through these tested live stage performers that he draws his inspiration today. Fusing Retro Soul and Rock-n-Roll, this 23-year-old Tennessee resident lives for the stage, drawing his audience in with passion, power and an occasional turn at the piano -- a talent he displays every Sunday at Church where he performs to a congregation of 8,000 - 10,000 people.

Yeah, I know he's not what other girls call attractive, but, to me he is. I liked his performance the best out of everyones. I'm not "all that into music" but the type of music he likes I like, I'm wierd, and I think I have done more than my share of sharing my wierdness with all my wonderful readers, that's why u like me right?!? LOL. Laura likes me because I can make her laugh, and I can impersonate Michael Jackson (REMEMBER THAT LAURA?). LOL

Well I'm off to take a bath and to bed I go I have been home for a total of 1 hr so far, and it's 10:25 now, boy i'm beat!

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

He's ok...He reminds me of a new waver in this pic...like he belongs in the 80's in a retro band like Flock of Seagulls, Culture club, Blondie, or even The Cult. I own all of those Cd's so don't take offense to that.....

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Well, I am just glad it was NOT the geek with the headband...

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home