Tuesday, July 18, 2006

my tattoo


not that it's new or anything, and not like this is a really GREAT picture and all...but I don't really have anything to post tonight....lol....


Other than I just found my new favorite show....The One : Making a Music Star....on ABC....um, yeah I'm already digging one guy...and NO he's not the one most girls are diggin right now...he's the diamond in the rough, the guy who would not get noticed or even a second glance if he were in a normal crowd of people. Why don't you go to the ABC website and click on The One and tell me who I'm talking about, (EHEHEHE A little test if you will)........

Well with that said You all have a nice scortching tuesday evening, hope all ofyou are staying as cool as possible!!!!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ummm...Jeremiah Richey? Surely not the geek w/ the headband?!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

P.S. Cool tat!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I think you picked Jeremiah

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

So how much pain were you in with the tat?? Screaming or a dull but painful pain??

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Rachel and Laura - No it's not Jeremiah, it is Austin. Yeah, I know, Laura you know me, I'm all for the full rounded men! LOL. And for Mike (the geek with the head band I think that is who you were talking about) I can't stand him!!! YUKIE.

Rebecca - I don't really remember the pain, but I do remember slapping my friend Crystal that was there with me. The artist gave me this ball to squeeze when the pain was intense, I dropped the ball and slapped my friend, LOL. From what i can remember it was a dull but painful pain. I got it on my thigh, so that isn't the most painful spot. Come september I'm getting on on the lower part of my back, and I hear that is painful, and I'm not all that into pain. Although I have had my tongue pierced 2 times, Laura my bestest friend in the whole world was with me the second time, it grossed her out, LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home