Sunday, July 30, 2006

mysterious

Okay, this is just to strange not to share with everyone. At least 1 time a month or maybe 2 times a month I get these mysterious bruises under my left arm, only my left arm. Each time they appear they are exactly the same. I have taken pictures of it as best as i could, it's kinda hard taking a picture of your self with one hand, lol. The pictures do no justice to them, you can only see the bigger of about 10 bruises on my arm.

I wish i can figure out what is causing this bruising, and for them to be exactly the same each time is a little strange to me. They do not hurt, and they go away pretty quickly...Aliens?!?! Naaaa....I'm not that looney!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

Maybe you need more vitamin C, or maybe you are brusing your arm when you put it out of the window in your car when you smoke. I dunno.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

I don't know either I don't put my whole are out the window to smoke either....so i have no idea what is going on! It's strange though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home