Friday, July 28, 2006

OH NO I'VE BEEN DELETED!!!....

Somehow, my myspace was deleted?!?! I'm not the only one 3 other people I know have had their myspace miracously (sp?) be deleted also!!! Even Tom's (the creators) space has been deleted. I hope that they have back ups on everything, because I really don't want to redo my myspace, and reinvite all my 32 friends back to my myspace. I know that the west coast is having a lot of issues right now, power failurs, black outs, heat waves, I'm just hopeing that this maybe what is going on! It sucks to be deleted!!!!!

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

You have a My Space...>Add me as a friend!!!!!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Once i figure out what has happened to mine I will do so :)...luv ya chikie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home