Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pictures

I tagged myself because I saw this cool idea on Barngoddess blog...she's so awemsome.

I took pictures, and now I have to tell you 5 things that are in those specific place.



The Purse:





1. Marlboro Lights (yes i know...)
2. 3 lighters (I always think I lost them)
3. 3 types of lipsticks I do not wear
4. 5 differen't cards (while doing this i've discovered my CC is not in my purse NOT GOOD!!!!)
5. 143 pennies.....a penny saved is a penny earned.....


The Fridge:




1. Chocolate Milk
2. Milk
3. Drinking Water (my tape water is slimy to drink YUCK )
4. Pickles (which i hate, why i have them I do not know)
5. COOKIES!!!!!!


The Closet (I have 4 closets in my small ass apartment...1 in the living room 1 in the spare bedroom, a small one in the bathroom, and one in my bedroom, i'm only showing the one in the living room)




1. Christmas Reaf (SP?)
2. Totes (i'm tote happy)
3. A dead laptop
4. Pictionary
5. Christmas Bear

My Car (the trunk of the car, the inside of the car is clean with nothing in it)




1. A box full for CRAP
2. Cooler
3. Intertube that is deflated
4. Dogs Travel kennel
5. a can of something.....


Now I am tagging 5 people, you do not have to post pictures and be a nerd like me, just list what you have in your Purse, Fridge, Closet, Car...

Lisa
Laura
Rachel
Hannah
Rebecca

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

pictures! omg, your fridge is so clean....mine had a red koolaid trail that toddler terror left for me, I did clean it but not until after I posted.

I have Elvis's kennel in my trunk too! just in case. I want one of those couture doggy purses to carry him around in.

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Hannah said...

I will do it, but I have to wait until I get home from Florida (where I am now!). Man, I am wanting some chocoalte milk after seeing that pic . . .

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Barngoddess - well the only reason my fridge is clean is because there is NO FOOD IN IT!!! I have not food!! LOL....i am just a single person, and I eat alot of cerals and soups for supper....

I always take the kennel with me just in case, you never know when it maybe in handy, once i get the truck, i won't be able to travel with it anymore :(

Hannah - that's cool I hope your trip is wonderful! And YUMMIE ON CHOCOLATE MILK, that is a must in my fridge!!!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Cool! Loved reading the stuff you have where. I'll work on my list and get it to ya. Glad I don't have to do photos. I might do a couple though, just to keep you on your toes;)

Glad to know you're going to be sitting beside me, too. Renea seems to think there's no hope and that will be THE destination..sigh. Renea needs to learn to appreciate God's handiwork more (double wink).

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home