Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pictures...and More pictures...of Dogs!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My wierd dog Jade watching the water drain out of the tub after my bath.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The "look" done very well by Katie. She is sitting on my toilet her favorite spot when i'm on the computer or in the tub. Jade has yet to accomplish this look.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I call her my "Fat Toad"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what I would like to call "Vampire Dogs"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Katie going "Whatcha Doin`?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Again on her "Thrown". And yes that is rust in my tub, no matter how often i clean it just reappears, with the help of the rust fairies. Damn them!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jade trying to attack the camera, she reall does not like her pictures to be taken :(





Yes I know I went photo crazy!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She insisted I take a picture of best side....what a snob!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is little baby Katie, she WASSS SO FREAKING CUTE!!! She has always been Miss Big Stuff!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

great pics!! is your one female a piebald? you stated before but my brain has taken a vacation. She certainly looks like one, a very nice one too!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

yes, she is a piebald, i had never seen one b4 her, and when the breeder told me over the phone that she was white I orginally didn't want to go see her, but my mom talked me into it, and she was the darnest cutiest thing ever!!!! She's very pretty and unique and I get a lot of question from people when I go walking with her, a lot of people think that she is a beagle, she she was a wee one a lot of people thought she was a basset hound ?!? That would be a freaking small bassett hound, lol. Jade is pure black with some chocoloate in her, I don't think she is 100 percent weenie dog.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

piebalds are more rare and cost more $$ but they are very cool looking, I think! my best friend L. breeds mini weenies at her home, they are home raised and are great puppies (when she has them!) she is where we got Elvis. She keeps telling me Elvis needs a buddy....maybe when we get back from our vacation...Im not too sure about it tho!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Yes piebalds are expensive, Katie was 375.00 to where Jade was free! I had to pay another 300.00 when Katie came up missing as a reward to get her back, poster said NO QUESTIONS ASKED JUST WANT MY BABY BACK. Well 2 days later we got her back, they had given her a new collar and named her "Baby". I knew that they had stolen her because there was no way she could have gotten out the fence in the back yard. I believe that she was stolen because her coloring is so rare!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home