Saturday, July 22, 2006

Put a fork in me....i'm done.....

Well it's 11:48 pm and I just got back from Tahlequah, Oklahoma. I had a blast, we didn't get to do the whole 12 miles, because, um....it took us 7 1/2 hrs just to do 6, that's sad, ehehehehe.

I have learned that from now on I WILL NOT drink Captain Morgans and Smirnoff back to back, on a raft, in the water, on a river, in the heat of the day. EHEHEEH. I got um....dare I say little, drunk. So much that I past out on the side of the raft, my friends state that I was past out for at least 2 hours, and I did not move from the posistion that I past out in, and well now I'm paying for it. Yup, you guessed it I'm red. My arms and and face aren't bad, i had a swim suit on but I don't wear those out in public so I had shorts and a tank top on, and my right leg from where the shorts stopped down the first part of my calf is um...a lobster?!?!

They say that I had one leg up and one down...to bad i didn't have both down...now I'm gonna look pretty stupid with this screwed up tan that I'm gonna end up having. They couldn't believe i was out that long, they hit some rough patches in the river and all of them had to get out (2 rafts tied together) and push, and there I was like a beached whale laying on the side of the raft, probably snoring my ass off, lol. When I finally came too, I had the WORST headache ever in my life, and I still hear my friends mom "SHE LIVES!!!" I went "OOOHHHH MY HEAD" lol.

I was cracking their butts off, see here in my part of the woods if you have to pee, you get out of your raft and into the river (b/c um....there is no where else to go) and pee in the river, yeah, i know it sound disgusting, and well um it is, but everyone does it, and when you get out of the raft around people you don't know, they always say "She's peeing!" it's embarrasing but when you gotta go you gotta go. Well I got out to go, and I couldn't get back in, I tried to get back in, but my words were exactly this "I'm drunk, I can't, help!" They all started laughing! My friend C, was pointing at a tree that was in our path, and instead of saying "Tree, Tree, Tree." She said "Food Food Food!!!" I busted up laughing at that one. So every tree I saw i would say "Hey C, look FOOD!" It's funny because my friend C weighs no more than a bag of flour, and that's soaking wet, and for her to call something FOOD just struck me as funny, course that could of been the Captain talkin`.

Well I'm off to take a hot bath, and get to bed, I had to drive 2 1/2 hours home with capris on, that REALLY HURT THE TENDER LEG!!!!

Nighty Night!!!!!

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

that sounds like fun! I havent been rafting or canoeing in a few years!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow..do I know the hangover the Captain can give you! UGHHH. I feel a slight twinge of pain for you right now. I hope you have tylenol handy and lots of water!

It does sound like you had a good time...that's what life is all about...making memories you smile about when thought of, or learn from after the pain. Hope this one was the smile about kind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home