Friday, July 21, 2006

Shredders....

This is why you do not sit at your computer all night long, and ingore a weanie dog! You've been warned!!!





This is what i walked I turned around to find!








This Would be Jade pretending she isn't anywhere near the toilet paper. Can you hear her saying "You don't see me, You don't see me."




"Huh?!? What do you mean toilet paper? I don't see any toilet paper!" PHOOEY PHOOEY (that would would be the sound you make when you spit something out of your mouth)





This is the LOOK that all weanie dogs are famous for that "What the hell did I do?" Look.





And this is what I collected, YES, that Is a brand new roll of toilet paper, that has been shredded by my dogs, they opened up the toilet paper package, and took it amongst themselves to have some shredding fun. WHAT A FREAKING MESS, and this all happened at 11:00 pm, and I'm tired, and don't want to clean up TP!!!!

2 of you stopped by and said:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

omg!! what a mess, in 100% weenie dog fashion too. The 'look' is classic, lmao!! pretty dogs too ;)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

cute doggies! They look so innocent! Gotta love em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home