Friday, July 14, 2006

Sick...

I'm here at work with a fever and a verge of what is going to be a migraine i do believe!!! IT SUCKS BIG BOOTY TOO!!! I don't get migraines very often, I get very bad pounding headaches all the freaking time, but not migraines.

As for the "OTHER NEWS" well it's not NEWS WORTHY anymore :( This in a way makes me sad, but in a way it makes life easier knowing that it's not NEWS WORTHY.

But in other news, I am no officiail a truck driving gal. Well a Ford Ranger Truck Driving gal! I can't and will not ever drive a big rig, will ride in one, but will not drive on, lol.

I have a rant from earlier this week and so I figure I better go on ahead and rant about it now.

Wednesday Morning about 7:20 am, Location, HWY 166 going North, Cville, Kansas:

(heheh like it's all xfiles and shit, i'm a dork, no need to point out the obvious).

I was chilling driving the car towards out of town on my way to work. When This freaking RED/MAROON P.O.S pulled out in front of me, which is not good because I was going 65 MPH, so I hunk my horn and pass the stupid ass. And As I pass HER (how do I know it was a her well read on and find out), SHE IS APPLYING HER MAKEUP, WTF?!?!

I was so PISSED OFF that this stupid lady put my life in danger for some danm Mascara!!! What the freaking Hell? I honked my horn as i Passed her and well she got the little birdie too. I have very bad road rage as it is, and this just tipped the scale for me. The bad part of it was, this woman could wear all the makeup in the world, and it would not help any of the universe out at all. She looked like a guy trying to be a girl, well in this day and age you never are toooooooo suuuurrrreeee about this!!!!

Then later that night (and this happens way to often for me and it's beginning to become scary) i was at the gas station buying gas and cigs, and this cracked out black man on a bicycle ( i don't know if he was airing up his tire or tryng to put gas in the bike, pfftt...never know)whistled at me and made cat calls. I didn't pay him any attention, just went on my way to pay for my items but then when I came back out all the way to the car was cat call after cat call, i ran to the car practically!!! It was so embarrasing. I have what you would call a Ghetto Booty, and ever since high school ( which i was 95 pounds lighter then) I would get cat calls from black guys all the time, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM WHATSOEVER SO DON'T BE GETTING ANY IDEAS, I have even dated a black boy before, BUT THESE MEN WERE ALWAYS CRACKED OUT, AND WHETHER YOU ARE BLUE PUPRLE BROWN< BLACK ALIEN GREEN, YOU WILL NOT BE RECEIVING MY ATTENTION ON THE MATTER!!!!!! NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY!!!!

SO yeah, road rage and crack heads, they always make for a good stories!!!!

5 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

I hope you feel better! what happened w/ the truck?

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Barngoddess - I'm driving it?!? I finally got to drive it last night..woohoo.!!!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Wow - so you are a social magnet like me too, eh? I know the feeling girl, I know the feeling.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

The Black Boys like my Booty too!

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home