Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunburn




Okay the sunburn is A LOT better today then yesterday or saturday night, but this picture I took saturday night when i got home, I know you all are so excited to see my fat leg!!! But i just wanted to share the pain with everyone!!!! Yesterday I could lay my hand down and feel the heat coming off my leg through my jeans, it was nice!! Yeah right!!! LOL.

Is it me or is blogger having some major terrets syndrome going on today? I have seem to lost several postings i have done today?!?!

4 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

holy shit, ouch!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Ouch!!!!!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

If you take a bath in white vinegar, it will pull a lot of the "heat" out of the burn. You have to sit in it awhile and when you get out use aloe gel but you'll notice a difference. (What can I say? I go to NASCAR races and found this out.)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

barngoddess - yeah, you're telling me!! it's lots better I'm just lucky I don't stay red for long, but i'm not lucky enough to tan either, i go back to white :(. You'd think I have naturally red hair the way i burn and then don't tan :(

Rebecca - EAXACTLY!!!!

Rachel - thank you i will have to remember that, guess what?!? I just recieved my Dale Earnhardt Jr. Watch today :o) GO NASCAR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home