Thursday, July 20, 2006

When Booty Calls Make You Blue...

I read this in Cosmo today, and it reminded me of the posting I posted earlier in the week. If you wish to read it, then you can turn to page 128 in this months (August) issue of Cosmo.

When Booty Calls Make You Blue : Sometimes sex with no strings is definitely sweet...but it also has the potential to backfire. Being clued in helps you avoid the fall out.

BY: Molly Triffin

An additional source of angst is your rep. "Women are caught between a rock and a hard place," says Norval Glenn, PhD, professor of sociology at the University of Texas in Austin. "There's a desire to be modern and open, but our society still sometimes looks down on females who are sexually liberal."

There are guy friends, boyfriends, and then the men who fall somewhere in the middle. Booty calls, sex buddies, friends with benefits -- whatever you call 'em, women hook up with these guys regularly or semiregulary solely to get it on. No dinner, no movie...no clothes.

There are like 3 dangers I guess, the first one is Posthookup Regret, 2. You start to like him, and 3. It gets in the way of a real relationship.

Boy nice to know this now, lol.

Also I read this:

Cheat Week for Women?
Why you may be more likely to stray on certain days.

If you occasionally find yourself compelied to flirt with someone besides your boyfriend, you might be able to chalk it up to female biology. A 2006 study published in the journal Hormones and Behavior found that when the women participants were ovulating, they were much more likely to ogle and act coy with a man they viewd as more attractive then their current male partner.

One reason why you may feel like fooling around on the side at this time of the month: It's during the several days when you're most likely to get pregnant, and as a female, your brain is hardwired to make sure you conceive with the healthiest (read; best looking) male specimen you can find, study researches theorize.
BY: Esther Crain (Man, I would hate to have that name!)

So basically we are just ANIMALS at that time of the month, LOL. I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! LOL. Brings the song by the Bloodhound Gang to mind "Bad Touch" which here are the lyrics to it, that each woman should sing to themselves that THAT special time of the month: (WARNING LYRICS MY BE OFFENSIVE TO THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE TO TALK OR THINK ABOUT SEX)

Ha-Ha! Well now, we call this the act of mating
But there are several other very important differences
Between human beings and animals that you should know about

I'd appreciate your input

Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought
Me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about
So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts
Yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up
You've had enough of two-hand touch you want it rough you're out of bounds
I want you smothered want you covered like my Waffle House hashbrowns
Come quicker than FedEx never reach an apex like Coca-Cola stock you are inclined
To make me rise an hour early just like Daylight Savings Time

Do it now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin' horny now

Love the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket
Like the lost catacombs of Egypt only God knows where we stuck it
Hieroglyphics? Let me be Pacific I wanna be down in your South Seas
But I got this notion that the motion of your ocean means "Small Craft Advisory"
So if I capsize on your thighs high tide, be five you sunk my battleship
Please turn me on I'm Mister Coffee with an automatic drip
So show me yours I'll show you mine "Tool Time" you'll Lovett just like Lyle
And then we'll do it doggy style so we can both watch "X-Files"

Do it now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin' horny now

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin' horny now

With that I guess i'll go clock in from my lunch and get back to work.

3 of you stopped by and said:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

oh yeah, friends with benefits can be nice....to an extent, or at least until you find someone suitable for marrying!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

yeah sometimes....lol

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Would you date someone that could have long term potential and still keep a friend with benefits if you were not getting any benefits with your potential guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home