Wednesday, August 02, 2006

bad things do happen in small towns.

This just sickens me...I know things like this happen more often in this town, but they rarely get the coverage like this one did. To think that people are that MAD (meaning mental) to even do such a thing to another human is just sickening.

http://www.cjournal.com/local/local_story_213122449.html

I don't know this man, but I know that he rented a lot of home in our town, and he does have a family. My heart and prayers go out to his family.

1 of you stopped by and said:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Wow - that is sobering. Somewhere in Alabama, two idiots tied a man to a rope and drug him to his death behind their pickup truck. I never understood that and never will. I think Atta is saving some folks special seats in Hell right next to him. Bin Laden has his own section too and guess what? There AIN'T no 21 virgins there either but that's okay - he'll find out on his own one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home